Hi atlan, are you working on any new features or the development ispp stopped?
I am curious to know if there is something coming in future 🙂
I am working on 100m of concrete fence.
Atlan

wow that sounds like hard work good luck with your concrete fence
I am working on 100m of concrete fence.
WOW Man! that's gonna be something ain't it?
Hello. Of course, a lot of work has been done to update the firmware. An oscilloscope is not a precise device, but if it has the ability to measure and display values on the screen, they should be precise. There is no point in focusing the firmware on saving images and time (clock) under each image. But it is worth implementing a spectrum analyzer (as in the factory firmware) only on the entire screen and with values by level and by frequency. Voltage measurements of both alternating current and direct current are worse than in the factory firmware. Automatic selection of the signal level for synchronization and displaying images on the screen works poorly, not constantly.
Have you calibrated the oscilloscope? Have you read the manual? Because everything you say shows that calibration was not performed. Apart from that, there is nothing stopping you, the software you mention is freely available to remove the errors.
Hello everyone, is there any way to fix this?
In the loader you need to load the LСD correction file, shifted_display_config_sector.bin or another from the repository
Hello. Of course, a lot of work has been done to update the firmware. An oscilloscope is not a precise device, but if it has the ability to measure and display values on the screen, they should be precise. There is no point in focusing the firmware on saving images and time (clock) under each image. But it is worth implementing a spectrum analyzer (as in the factory firmware) only on the entire screen and with values by level and by frequency. Voltage measurements of both alternating current and direct current are worse than in the factory firmware. Automatic selection of the signal level for synchronization and displaying images on the screen works poorly, not constantly.
Read the manual and learn to calibrate. Factory firmware is more precise? You have no idea what you are talking about.
I can't find the file, please share
I am not the creator of this readme, but I have added some information to it that was not clear to me when updating my device.
Thanks to the creators who have done a great job to make the device better.
shifted_display_config_sector from 0.26s, maybe the same 0.26r
Hello. Of course, a lot of work has been done to update the firmware. An oscilloscope is not a precise device, but if it has the ability to measure and display values on the screen, they should be precise. There is no point in focusing the firmware on saving images and time (clock) under each image. But it is worth implementing a spectrum analyzer (as in the factory firmware) only on the entire screen and with values by level and by frequency. Voltage measurements of both alternating current and direct current are worse than in the factory firmware. Automatic selection of the signal level for synchronization and displaying images on the screen works poorly, not constantly.
Necessary information for calibration settings is given in feedback number 3064 on page 123, you will see everything you need there supported by pictures.
Hello friend, I am putting the latest beta version fnirsi_1013d.bin.v0.26s2.txt published by our friend Atlan on github as a link here again.
Also, it is not nice for friends who use the software without calibration to write comments here without reading the retrospective information sharing. For this reason, I have recompiled the necessary information and I am republishing the necessary files for new users, together with supporting images, the information required for calibration is also available in the images.
Friends who want to try should delete the txt extension (fnirsi_1013d.bin) as seen in parentheses. Then it will be ready to be installed on your device.
I have also put the necessary program to use the Installer in Windows in the Link.
After the installation, you should activate the Menu/System Settings/Boot Menu button. In this way, you can use Fnirsi with two different software options on the opening screen with Old or New firmware
The oscilloscope is calibrated correctly according to the instructions. This calibration is on direct current, but it does not measure RMS values accurately even on sin signals.
Add a picture from the 1013D oscilloscope, a picture from another high-quality oscilloscope, and a screenshot of the calibration screen from the 1013D. If you claim something, support it with information.
Hello Atlan, I have a question for you, the latest s2 firmware screenshot is available, even though I have calibrated, the voltage values and other measurement values for both channels do not read the values I give. One shows 1 Volt more than the other, when channel 1 is Duty 60 and channel 2 is Duty 50, the measured values show like this, how can I fix this, do you have any suggestions for me? Things I will say for my friends, with your work the oscilloscope works more efficiently, it has gained extra capabilities, I can make more precise measurements, I could not benefit from any of its capabilities with the original software, I learned how to add an RTC module and use it with two software together with the original software here, I am trying to help with what I know, but my friends want a Rigol oscilloscope capability, those who expect something like that should not waste time here and should respect the effort, I see those who have everything explained on the last page here without examining the retrospective developments, please try to find the answers you want in the previous pages, because there is a lot of effort that has come this far, it is not nice to put an extra burden on our friend who provides software support by ignoring them and denigrating his work, I ask them to be a little more researcher and polite.
I always need a current diagnostic screen shot for this. So when you take a picture or video of a problem, you have to also assign the current settings from the diagnostic screen to it. Those things are related, if you use autoset the oscilloscope makes certain settings that are only visible from the diagnostic output and those settings depend on what is currently displayed on the oscilloscope. When I have time, I will add a button for taking a diagnostic screen shot.
rostik08,Thank you, it works great
These are my measurements of voltages from two 9v elements after calibration. At 7.5v the autoset did not work.
Has anyone tried to measure this as well, what are the results?
You do not have a calibrated (set) DC shift. This means that measuring and displaying the signal in DC mode will not work correctly. 100 and 200 and 385 is default values.
Use the average value for the measured voltage.
Since 14th of june there is a firmware update for the 1013D on the FNIRSI page
I switched in the boot menu to the 'FNIRSI firmware', connected to the drive that comes up in USB mode
and copied according to the "1013D Firmware Update Manual.docx" the 1013D.bin file into the root.
After restart and selecting in the multiboot the FNIRSI firmware, I could not find out any version info,
therefore not sure, if it has been loaded. Back in multiboot to PECO firmware the 26s is still operational ;-)