So @med you going to do the deed and go for a drive ? Only a few hours to go
@BU508A it's a parrot not a chicken

So quick cracking session. My DG822 now thinks it's a DG992. Interestingly apart from the screen decoration turning red, the output buttons changed colour from green to red at the same time

So @med you going to do the deed and go for a drive ? Only a few hours to go 
Bean ... the enabler. ^ ^ ^
Have you
no shame?
So @med you going to do the deed and go for a drive ? Only a few hours to go 
Bean ... the enabler. ^ ^ ^
Have you no shame?
Do you really have to ask?
Tomorrow he'll get pissed at it and sell it. 
J/K....nice! 
Many a true word spoken in jest, remember all of those Teks that were going to the grave with him, the last of which was the TDS210, which I still have mine (the only Tek I have ever owned) and was the first true scope I had with some form of cursors and measurement, which I love

The first "scope" with cursors I got was the "toy one", the DSO138 in acrylic case no less. It is a very basic no frills, battery operated pocket scope which is quite useful for audio work and built from a kit.
But why is there a chicken sitting above the Siglent sticker?
That's not a chicken, that looks like a fur fabric costume pushed into semi-concealment behind something. I can't
imagine what bd139 would be doing with one of those.
But why is there a chicken sitting above the Siglent sticker?
That's not a chicken, that looks like a fur fabric costume pushed into semi-concealment behind something. I can't imagine what bd139 would be doing with one of those.
Could it be that he's the local part-time super hero of Isleworth
So @med you going to do the deed and go for a drive ? Only a few hours to go 
Bean.....I really appreciate you making me aware of that calibrator and I seriously considered going after it but finally decided to let it go. That 760A is freaking HUGE. It's the size of a standard pallet. Plus it must weigh a ton. Frankly I have no room for it and if it's as heavy as I think I'll never get up a flight of stairs. And I really suspect the hands of multiple gorilla's have been in there.
I'm sure something more suitable will come along.
Could it be that he's the local part-time super hero of Isleworth 
Deposits villains on the steps of the local police station with their hands heat-shrunk together.
So @med you going to do the deed and go for a drive ? Only a few hours to go 
Bean ... the enabler. ^ ^ ^
Have you no shame?
Do you really have to ask? 
Not really... but I just wanted to highlight the effort made.

Bean.....I really appreciate you making me aware of that calibrator and I seriously considered going after it but finally decided to let it go.
Nice try Bean... Better luck next time.
And speaking of something huge and heavy......I'm going in possibly never to return. 
See you clearly like a little junk in the trunk

This wee beasty isn't that big.....
compared to a truck
Enough with all that newfangled gear!
Something be glowing in them there hills!
And speaking of something huge and heavy......I'm going in possibly never to return. 
See you clearly like a little junk in the trunk
This wee beasty isn't that big..... compared to a truck
Nor is it that accurate, according to the sticker: 0.25%of reading + 25uA
It is also going for $30 and with @meds current gear apart from maybe his Siglent more than up to the job.