Part of the day quiz, Leather medal for grabs
Part of the day quiz, Leather medal for grabs
Looks like some kind of VFD...or what I think is a getter spot is just magic smoke escape.
Part of the day quiz, Leather medal for grabs
Low gain audio toob made with VFD technology.
Part of the day quiz, Leather medal for grabs
Low gain audio toob made with VFD technology.
Leather medal award🥉 korg NuTube low voltage triode
Aka PooTube. I watched mikrowave1 on YouTube manage to turn one into a regen radio. I’m surprised he managed it if I’m honest.
I did myself with all the gun talk, I watched Batman Returns with my sons, watched Batman last night as well, maybe tomorrow we'll watch again the new series of Batman films.
So, let me get this right. To get away from a very civilised discussion of why people find guns disturbing (prompted I might add by your comments) you went to watch a film full of violence involving, among other things, gratuitous use of firearms? Mmmkay.
"Nurse!"
I’ll just leave this here
That will be because RS are currently manned by trolls, gnomes and goblins.
Gremlins. You've forgot the gremlins.
The old Radiospare RS logo had a little goblin like figure. maybe he's back.
Part of the day quiz, Leather medal for grabs
I was expecting the "part of the day" to contain "4073" somewhere in the part reference, how misleading...
In this case the quizz would be more a question of which manufacturer's databook the image is from.
I did myself with all the gun talk, I watched Batman Returns with my sons, watched Batman last night as well, maybe tomorrow we'll watch again the new series of Batman films.
So, let me get this right. To get away from a very civilised discussion of why people find guns disturbing (prompted I might add by your comments) you went to watch a film full of violence involving, among other things, gratuitous use of firearms? Mmmkay.
"Nurse!"
There are names for those with such double standards.
Yeah, its called couch potato time with the family
Anybody can buy expensive chemicals to make the problem go away... 
Sn18Pb32Bi50 (Rose Metal) is pretty cheap and melt at around 95C
Yeah, but as soon as you shop it made into a convenient-to-use wire form instead of globules, it gets much more expensive. Could be fun to find ways to cast it into useful forms with boiling water tho.
mnem
*knocks self unconscious with a rosin mallet*
Globules might be OK for desoldering applications. If not, then your rosin mallet might help change the shape
https://www.newark.com/metcal/mx-ds1/desolder-hand-piece/dp/41B5513
Oh... yeah. And tweezers too. And custom heads for DIP8/14/20, etc... and all the cleaners and... and... 
mnem

A kings ransom to pay for them too?
I find that winding the temperature up a bit and adding a load of fresh solder helps a lot when working with large ground planes.
Guess the part this time 
Google Image Search says: KMZ10CM SIP-4 Magnetoresistive sensor.
I did myself with all the gun talk, I watched Batman Returns with my sons, watched Batman last night as well, maybe tomorrow we'll watch again the new series of Batman films.
So, let me get this right. To get away from a very civilised discussion of why people find guns disturbing (prompted I might add by your comments) you went to watch a film full of violence involving, among other things, gratuitous use of firearms? Mmmkay.
"Nurse!"
I’ll just leave this here
Wow, shes not carrying any arms at all, she has the mother load of a weapon for a leg
I've bought 50 NOS Tesla MAA723 for 50 Cent/piece.
I'd sell
40 30 of them for 50 Cent/piece plus shipping.
Please let me know if you want some.

Edit:
10 reserved for AVGresponding
There is a Keithley 2602 SMU offered by zhoefler in the bay. Starting bid: 1190,- EUR (NAWTS)
https://www.ebay.de/itm/403162060138

I give up. What is a system source device used for?
For anyone with faded or faint engraving this might be worth a look.
eBay auction: #401120957438 available in other colours too.
I have done a fair bit of trawling around for my Height Gauge refurb to go over the engraving and it came up very well regarded across a lot of sites and discussions. Same sellers product range is well worth a look too lots of interesting pliers, small hammers and bits mainly aimed at jewelry but plenty of cross over and they stock Xuron and Lindstrom.
Tube inbound so there will be pics and follow up in a couple of weeks.