*groooooannnnn*
*throws soggy ol' boots in BU508A's general direction*
mnem
I forgot to put something pithy down here.
Surprisingly low post count today while I was busy doing other things (pah). Bunch of slackers
We were too busy on ebay 
Quite right too, but I'm still waiting for mine to be dispatched from a company as well

I really would have expected better from them
*groooooannnnn*
throws soggy ol' boots in BU508A's general direction*
mnem
I forgot to put something pithy down here.
You can't have too many soggy ol' boots left to throw now
All happy - I will have to be good for a while - the house air-conditioning has died 17yrs old - replacement 12k AUD!
We can get max temps here around 40C in the next month - I am praying for mild weather!
Ours was 27 years old when it shit the bed. We needed a full, complete new upgraded system as the old was really was too small for the house. Even had to get new ducting as the ducting was undersized for the new unit. $15K USD. Thank God we don't have a big house, about 148 square meters, 1590 square feet. Since we didn't have that much coin of the realm on hand, the company financed us at 0% interest for 5 years. It's like having a car payment but the house is cool or warm when appropriate and the electric bill is less every month.
*groooooannnnn*
*throws soggy ol' boots in BU508A's general direction*
mnem
I forgot to put something pithy down here.
You can't have too many soggy ol' boots left to throw now 
Went walkies this afternoon & had a right proper snowball fight with the whole fam; probably been a decade or two since my last.

But now we have a whole new crop of soggy ol' boots.

mnem
*currently frying up sausages and bakin' taters*
All happy - I will have to be good for a while - the house air-conditioning has died 17yrs old - replacement 12k AUD!
We can get max temps here around 40C in the next month - I am praying for mild weather!
Ours was 27 years old when it shit the bed. We needed a full, complete new upgraded system as the old was really was too small for the house. Even had to get new ducting as the ducting was undersized for the new unit. $15K USD. Thank God we don't have a big house, about 148 square meters, 1590 square feet. Since we didn't have that much coin of the realm on hand, the company financed us at 0% interest for 5 years. It's like having a car payment but the house is cool or warm when appropriate and the electric bill is less every month.
I am hoping that the bills go down a bit too, the new system will be an inverter type - said to save a bit. Fingers crossed.
Sometimes simple is best...Some yummy honey-garlic czech-polska recipe sausage... baked taters with too much butter and too much sour cream... a little salt & pepper and some Dijon mustard for dippin'.

Turning the fact it's all still hottern'ell into a opportunity... to crow a little.

mnem
*nom-nom-nom-nom-nommm*
...........baked taters with too much butter ...........
Wubbish !

Never too much butter but tatties are better still deep fried in beef dripping. Yum !
With lotsa salt !
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=926442;image)
mnementh, it looks like an albino dog pooped on the left side of your plate.

Been doing a lot of 3D printing this week. I ordered a fresh supply of PLA from Atomic filament in Indiana, USA. None of the mystery Chineseium PLA this time. All good quality home grown ingredients.
Even comes with a pack of gummy bears and a cool sticker.

@med... I think this wingnut fellow TEAddict puts your cupboard of shame... to shame.
mnem
aren't we all wingnuts... just a little?
I've seen him before but didn't realize he had an entire garage full of old Teks.

If I wanted just one 555 I would have to move to a bigger place.
i am having a not-so-great evening. sitting in a pet hospital er waiting room, hoping my dear old dog’s kidneys haven’t failed.

Went through losing an old Whippet a few years ago as his body was failing quickly. Tough decision but sometimes it is kindest to let them go. I took the old bloke for a last smell and a pee on a Rabbit hole and he wobbled his way into the vets shortly afterward.
edit how I like to remember him aged about 16 here of his 19 years in the end
i am having a not-so-great evening. sitting in a pet hospital er waiting room, hoping my dear old dog’s kidneys haven’t failed.
Awww, man... that’s the worst. Been there a few times; you always feel like you’ve failed them somehow. Here’s hoping you both catch some good fortune.

mnem
*casts a prayer to Ifni for good health and friends; furry and otherwise*